Quickspin is an award winning games developer working with social online video slot machines for the gambling and social gaming audience. We are now looking for a talented backend developer to join our team, on site in Stockholm.
Qualifications and experience
- 5+ years of prior experience of software development as employee or contractor
- Experience developing backend solutions in Java
- Experience with CI/CD, automation techniques and practices
- A tech agnostic view of languages and tools
- A curious mind and ability to work full-stack if necessary
- Enjoys working in a team with english as main language
- Interest in games and gaming
We also value
- Experience working with AWS (or other similar cloud based service), Docker, build server and deployment
- Any kind of prior backend or full-stack experience with .NET, MEAN, MERN or other Tech stacks
- Experience working with IT security
- Experience working with Linux
A Backend Developer at Quickspin is a diverse role focused on game server development, prototypes, simulations, tools and our overall development infrastructure. You will work in our core development team along with other experienced and talented developers. The team is in charge of our overall development framework, builds and infrastructure, providing a both driving and supporting role to all other teams. The tasks range from higher level tech strategies to hands on development.
We are looking for a person that has the ability to identify and address bottlenecks and drive internal development projects to help streamline and support our business growth.
As a person you are a team player with strong initiative and self-motivation thriving in a small team environment where the route from idea to implementation is very short. In return we offer an excellent benefit package and a challenging and rewarding job in one of the fastest growing and most exciting industries there is.
You will work in an ambitious, casual and fun atmosphere at an award winning company. We are also proud to say that we have an exceptionally high employee satisfaction index, flexible hours and the opportunity to have your work seen and enjoyed by millions of users, world-wide.
Send your CV and cover letter to Oscar Berg at firstname.lastname@example.org