Quickspin is an award winning games developer working with social online video slot machines for the gambling and social gaming audience. We are now looking for a talented game developer to join one of our development teams, on site in Stockholm.
Qualifications and Experience
Besides an interest in games and web technology, we would like you to have
- 4+ years of prior experience of software development as employee or contractor
- Experience working with graphically performance-heavy web applications and games
- Interest in computer graphics programming, animations and effects
- Experience with client-server integrations and serialization techniques
- Experience working in an agile, iterative environment
- A ‘can do’ attitude
We also value
- Experience with hardware-accelerated 3D techniques
- Experience working with TDD and automated testing techniques
- Any other creative skill, from sound design to 3D modelling
Who are you and what do we offer
At Quickspin we motivate ourselves by always striving to create the best possible gaming experiences. We are working in small agile team with the ambition to always keep improving. We are seeking a social, positive, and driven person who can help us create the best video slots on the market. The role expects you to have a creative mindset working in collaboration with designers and artists while also being able to deliver production quality code. Technology wise we strive to push the boundaries of web development using the latest in HTML5 technology. Our setup is cross platform targeting modern browsers on both desktop and mobile devices. We embrace automation, continuous integration and work hard on an infrastructure that is both flexible and dead simple.
You are a team player with strong initiative and self-motivation thriving in a small team environment where the route from idea to implementation is very short. In return we offer an excellent benefit package and a challenging and rewarding job in one of the fastest growing and most exciting industries there is.
You will work in an ambitious, casual and fun atmosphere at an award winning company. We are also proud to say that we have an exceptionally high employee satisfaction index, flexible hours and the opportunity to have your work seen and enjoyed by millions of users, world-wide.
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to Marc Bjersbo Asp at email@example.com
This website requires you to be 18 years or older to enter.Are you over 18?