Quickspin is currently looking for a tester with experience in the IT business. The role includes both functional test, integration test and system test.
A tester at Quickspin will have a job with high variation at a small but growing company in the center of Stockholm. Work tasks are varied but you will mostly work with tests of casino games on desktop as well as on mobile devices. Your role will require high skills on out of the box thinking, fresh ideas, and at the same time have a good grasp of the complete delivery to the customer.
We believe you are a social, positive, driven individual striving for being part of a team delivering the best, cutting-edge and most well produced video slots on the market today.
A big interest for games and the latest knowledge within test and test methods is a big plus. We would also be thrilled if you had:
- 2+ years of experience from the test and quality profession
- Experience from game development projects
- Experience and/or solid knowledge from test and the latest agile techniques and processes
- Experience from test cases creation
- Experience from bug reporting
- At least 3 years Academic education
We also value
- ISTQB/IREB certification
- A big technical interest
- Social and outgoing personality
- A good and solid view and understanding of the entire product
- Validate game design documentation
- Create and run test cases, conduct regression, system testing
- Develop, implement and manage QA processes
- Manage bug tracking processes across multiple projects and resources
- Conduct compatibility tests against different browsers for new and existing products
- Participate in sprint planning meetings, design reviews and sprint retrospectives
- Exploring Automation possibilities
Who are you and what do we offer
You are a team player with strong initiative and self-motivation. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, energetic and multi-talented; who speak up and plenty of ideas; who work hard, play hard, and to whatever it takes to get the job done. In return we offer an excellent package, a challenging and rewarding job in one of the fastest growing and most exciting industries there is.
You will work in an ambitious, casual and fun atmosphere at a multi-award winning company. We are proud of our exceptionally high employee satisfaction index, as well as our recent nomination as one of Computer Sweden’s fastest growing IT companies. With us, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference.
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to Vineet Jain at email@example.com