Quickspin is a multi-award winning game studio, creating online video slots for the gambling and social gaming audience. We are growing and looking for a driven Project Manager with a couple of years of experience, a great track record and a passion for building and leading teams.
At Quickspin we motivate ourselves by always striving to develop the best games. We work in small agile teams with the ambition to always keep improving the way we work. We are seeking a social, positive, and driven person with the ambition to create the best possible agile environment for delivering projects on time and on budget.
You will play a leading role in our development, and will be responsible for managing a couple of simultaneous cross platform projects in a dynamic and rapidly evolving environment. You will be managing both internal and external stakeholders, setting expectations and communicating reality as well as visions. You will also be working with some of the best talent in this industry and your knowledge and experience will be an invaluable factor to make both individuals and the team grow. You are a natural leader that can both lead, involve and bring energy to a team.
Qualifications and Experience
Besides a huge interest in games, leadership and project management, we would like you to have
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- A minimum of 2-3 years of project managing complex software projects
- A passion for communication and transparency within the organization
- A passion for making teams and individuals grow
- Experience of agile methods such as Scrum, Kanban and Lean
- Ambition and drive to grow as a leader and project manager.
- Experience of version control and release management is meriting.
- Experience with GIT and Jira is meriting.
- Experience of game development is meriting
Who are you and what do we offer
You are a team player with strong initiative and self-motivation. We are looking for someone who is highly energetic and multi-talented; who speaks up and has plenty of ideas. In return we offer a flexible and family friendly working environment, an excellent compensation package and a challenging and rewarding job in one of the fastest growing and most exciting industries there is.
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to Jotis at email@example.com