About the role
The mathematical game designer lays the foundation for the design of a wide variety of slot games. This is an exciting position that makes a real difference to the success of our games. Your expertise in the field of successful slot mechanics will be critical in evaluating concepts from an early stage and translating them into fun and exciting gaming experiences.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Degree in a technical subject, such as mathematics/statistics, engineering, or computer science.
- 3+ years designing mathematical models for slot games
- Designed mathematical model for at least 5 successful slot games, including at least 2 multi-bonus slot games
- Track record of developing seed concepts into successful packages of math models and themes
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams and providing specifications for other members of team
Additional Preferred Experience
- Experience leading teams including programmers and graphic designers on game projects from conception to release
- Experience programming solutions in the area of probability and statistics in an object-oriented language, such as C++, Java, or C#
Who are you and what do we offer
You are a team player with strong initiative and self-motivation. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, energetic and multi-talented; who speak up and plenty of ideas; who work hard, play hard, and to whatever it takes to get the job done. In return we offer an excellent package, a challenging and rewarding job in one of the fastest growing and most exciting industries there is. You will work in a small team, in a casual and fun atmosphere where you will have the opportunity to make a real difference.
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to Sandra Lindberg at firstname.lastname@example.org
This website requires you to be 18 years or older to enter.Are you over 18?