A big thank you to the team behind Hall of the Mountain King!
It’s not long to go now until Hall of the Mountain King is being released. This is one of our biggest and most exciting projects this year and the team has worked hard to make it happen, so we want to give a big shout out to all the amazing people behind it – the end result is totally awesome and it wouldn’t have been the same without all of you!
In no particular order, these are the fantastic team members who worked on the game:
- Mattias (Producer) – Came up with the theme, produced the game
- Jacopo (Lead Developer) – Developer on game, directed the team, facilitator
- Juan (Developer) – Developer on game
- Micheal (FX Artist) – All FXs in game, plus supported Lead Artist
- Polina (Lead Artist) – Leading art for the game
- Ash (Developer) – Developer on game
- Hiren (Animator) – Created all the Troll King animations
- Andreas Hedlund (Sound Designer) – All sounds (SFX) and music
- Joaquin (Developer) – Support Developer
- Anna A. (Artist) – Support Artist (helped with logo concept)
- Andrea F. (Artist) – Support Artist (backgrounds and splash screen)
- Mauritz (QA) – Testing on game
Thank you all – we can’t wait to see the Troll King out in the world!
Hall of the Mountain King combines Nordic folklore with new game mechanics, extremely volatile gameplay, and the chance to win more than 7000 x your bet! Read all about it here.